The website, www.katieskombucha.ie ("the Website"), is owned and operated by Katie’s Produce Limited (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us" or "our" or “the Company”).
We want our relationship with you in relation to the Website to be fair and clear. Therefore, we have set out how the different parts of that relationship will work in three important documents, which are available on the Website. These are:
- Our Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website (this document), which covers the general use and operation of the Website;
- Our Terms and Conditions of Sale, which covers placing orders, receiving deliveries, making payment, returns and other related matters; and,
- Our Privacy & Cookies Policy, which covers how we may use information about you and your use of the Website.
You should read each of these documents carefully as together they form the basis of our legal relationship with you and they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
In addition, sometimes other terms and conditions or policies we have in place may be relevant to our legal relationship with you. These will include, for example, any terms and conditions that apply to promotions or competitions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not register for or use the Website. By registering to use, and on each occasion that you then use the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendment that we may make to them.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendments will be notified to you using the e-mail address you give us or by a suitable announcement on the Website. Changes to these terms and conditions will apply after we have given such notice. If you do not wish to accept the amended terms and conditions you should not continue to use the Website. If you do continue to use the Website, you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
2. Requirements for registration and use
To register for and use the Website you must be:
- over eighteen years of age; and,
- acting only as a consumer and not in any other capacity.
3. Personal details
You must ensure that the details you provide on registration are correct and complete and that you keep them up to date by updating your personal details on the Website.
4. Technical compatibility
You must ensure that your computer hardware and software, including internet access, meet the requirements of the Website.
5. Password security
When you register to use the Website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential. You will be responsible for all activities, including the placing of orders, that occur using your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should contact the Company immediately. We may require you to change your password at any time to maintain the security of your account.
6. Intellectual property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from the Company.
No licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions or elsewhere to use any trademark held by the Company or any affiliated companies including, without limitation, any trade marks held by the Company.
7. Prohibited uses
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, misleading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages criminal conduct, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to any computer system;
- interfering with any other person's use of the Website;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Website; or,
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify the Company against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and,
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Website by you.
9. Availability of the Website
We may suspend or restrict the operation of the Website at any time, without notice.
10. Third party content
The Website will, from time to time, include content from third parties. We will not be liable to you for the accuracy of this content or for any relationship you may have with any third party in connection with or as a result of that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in such content we will correct them as soon as reasonably possible.
11. Links to other sites
The Website will include links to other Internet sites, including those of other businesses, where other terms and conditions will apply. We will not be liable for any content on these sites or any of your dealings with the businesses that may operate them.
12. Your information
We will use your information only in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
13. Suspension and cancellation of registration
You may cancel your registration at any time by calling the Company. If you do so, you must stop using the Website.
We may suspend or cancel your registration at our total discretion and, at any time, with or without notice to you. We will not be required to retain any information we hold about you after that time.
We shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
If you access the Website from a country other than Ireland you are responsible for compliance with relevant laws in that jurisdiction. You may not access the Website from countries where such access or the contents of the Website are illegal.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these terms and conditions and we do not take any action, that will not affect our ability to rely on these terms and conditions thereafter.
Katie’s Produce Limited is a company (number 659406) registered in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Our registered office is at Red Roofs, 33a Barnhill Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, A96 PF38, Republic of Ireland.
Last update: 30 June 2020